I know I'm so slow!!! But yes, I am getting this contest news article together. I'll get it up soon, promise!
And I've been tagged, so here's a new journal entry!
Oh- and I've started a new blog for those who are interested...let me know if you're interested. I'm feeling lazy.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crud in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this." You legitimately have to tag ten people.
1) I'm a mom first and foremost
2) My best days are when I feel most productive...like when I do the laundry. SCORE!
3) I love good food, but I don't really enjoy making it.
4) I'm a great admirer of good writing.
5) I'm going to host a contest soon but I'm taking forever to post it!
6) I have a couple of my most dear friends purely online which I never said I would ever ever do.
7) I'm the youngest of eight siblings...only one of them being male so I had lots of mommies growing up.
8) My husband likes to garden and I appreciate that.
9) I have the worst allergies EVER this season.
10) My baby is cute.
I tag: (these lovely people I'm featuring for favs, since there are ten!)
Great Blue WorldIn Uganda they wanted to pass a death sentence bill for anyone who is homosexual. In the years following the 9/11 attacks in the U.S. the United States had killed such a devastating amount of innocent civilians during bombing raids, that shortly thereafter they forced the official death toll to be removed from public news and internet. At this moment I know that there is a small child starving to death while reaching out with frail fingers towards a safe haven that does not exist. There are women having to watch as their family is brutally murdered and then they are raped in the mud. Another child watches as his mother is beaten in a small quiet suburb. Another dies from severe lacerations and a crushed skull. A woman is raped in a city, or a small town. A man is shot down during a bank robbery, a soldier is ripped to shreds by rocket-propelled grenade. A man is tortured in a U.S. military base. They all have families, even the "towel-heads" everyone despises. Innocent civilians were b